All attendees should make the registration of EMC 2012. And one author per paper MUST be accompanied by one mandatory registration and the registration fee must be paid by May 30, 2012. Without a dedicated registration, the paper cannot be included in the conference proceedings as one of Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering (LNEE) series published by Springer (Indexed by EI & SCOPUS) and it cannot be recommended to the journal special issues.
Paper Authors Registration
- Delegate: USD 700
- Program Committee and Chairs: USD 630
Non-Authors Participation Registration
- Delegate: USD 600
- Student: USD 500
* If you are a student, you will be asked to present proof of your student status (with clearly displayed valid period) at the registration desk.
Late / On-site Registration
- We will provide Non-Authors Participation Registration in late/on-site registration for (USD 750) after May 30, 2012.
No credit card payment system will be available.
- Please visit International registration page:
- If you would like to pay by KRW, please visit Korean registration page:
Please FOLLOW ALL steps to insure the submission and registration processes are completed successfully.
(1) [Camera-ready Paper Format and Copyright Form]
Please prepare the camera ready paper using LNEE paper format and prepare copyright form.
http://www.ftrai.org/emc2012/cfp/EMC 2012 - Consent to Publish.doc
You can use the LaTeX(Tex) format or the MS-word format(97-2003 and 2007), but we don't accept the use of LaTex. Therefore, you should use the Microsoft Word instead of using LaTex. We can't guarantee the typesetting quality for MS-word based manuscripts due to characteristics of MS-word.
(2) [The page Limitation]
- 8 pages for full papers, including all figures, tables, and references
- 6 pages for regular papers, including all figures, tables, and references (And up to 2 extra pages may be purchased at additional cost. )
(3) [Submission of Camera-ready Paper and Completed Copyright Form]
All authors MUST submit the following materials:
- the source file (*.doc; *.docx;)
- the compiled PDF file
- the signed copyright form (Editor: Prof. J. H. Park et el.)* Please submit ONE compressed file (*.ZIP) to the submission system by May 30, 2012.
EMC 2012 submission system:
Other workshops: please contact each workshop organizers for the final submission.
* Please note that any delay may prevent the inclusion of your paper in the proceedings.
All attendees must make the registration. And one author per paper MUST be accompanied by one mandatory registration and the registration fee must be paid by *May 30, 2012*. Without a dedicated registration, the paper cannot be included in the Proceedings and it cannot be recommended to the journal special issues. The Registration page for EMC 2012 and its workshops will be available soon at the following URL; http://www.ftrai.org/emc2012/Registration.htm
(5) [No show]
All registered and uploaded papers should be presented at the conference. The paper can be excluded from distribution after the conference if the paper is not presented at the conference.
(6) [Hotel and Conference Venue]
The web site of EMC 2012 (http://www.ftrai.org/emc2012) already provided more detailed information for conference registration and hotel accommodation.