The 7th International Conference on Embedded and Multimedia Computing (EMC-12)
Gwangju, Korea, September 6 - 8, 2012.
The 7th International Conference on Embedded and Multimedia Computing (EMC-12), will be held in Gwangju, Korea on September 6 - 8, 2012.
EMC-12 will be the most comprehensive conference focused on the various aspects of advances in Embedded and Multimedia (EM) Computing.
EMC-12 will provide an opportunity for academic and industry professionals to discuss the latest issues and progress in the area of EM. In addition, the conference will publish high quality papers which are closely related to the various theories and practical applications in EM.
Furthermore, we expect that the conference and its publications will be a trigger for further related research and technology improvements in this important subject.
The EMC-12 is the next event, in a series of highly successful International Conference on Embedded and Multimedia Computing, previously held as EMC 2011 (China, Aug. 2011), EMC 2010 (Philippines, Aug. 2010), EM-Com 2009 (Korea, Dec. 2009), UMC-08 (Australia, Oct. 2008), ESO-08(China, Dec. 2008), UMS-08 (Korea, April, 2008), UMS-07(Singapore, Jan. 2007), ESO-07(Taiwan, Dec. 2007), ESO-06(Korea, Aug. 2006).
Papers presented in the EMC-12 will be published by Springer Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering(Indexed by Scopus), ISSN: 1876-1100, which will be indexed by EI & SCOPUS Compedex.
hosted by FTRA & KITCS
Distinguished selected papers accepted and presented in EMC 2012, after further revisions, will be published in the special issues of the following - International Journals (Pending):
- The Journal of Supercomputing (JoS) - Springer (SCI)
- Cluster Computing (CC) - Springer (SCIE)
- Multimedia Tools and Applications (MTAP) - Springer (SCIE)
- Journal of Systems Architecture - Elsevier (SCIE)
- INFORMATION - International Information Institute (SCIE)
- New Review of Hypermedia and Multimedia - Taylor & Francis (SCIE)
- International Journal of Sensor Networks (IJSNet) - Inderscience (SCIE)
- Human-Centric and Information Sciences (HCIS) - Springer
- International Journal of Information Technology, Communications and Convergence (IJITCC) - Inderscience
- Journal of Convergence (JoC) - FTRA Publishing